30 English Curriculum for Kindergarten – What Is It?
English Curriculum for kindergarten is an online course designed by teachers who have been teaching children since they were born. They know what works best for kids.
This course will teach you how to teach your child English in a fun way that will keep him engaged and learning. It includes lessons on phonics, vocabulary, grammar, spelling, reading comprehension, writing, and much more!
You can learn more about the course here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/English-Curriculum-for-Kindergarten-What-Is-It-1607906
n this post we have put together a list of 30 ESL topics that are typically taught to ESL kids and beginners.
You can also click on ESL lesson topic titles below to check out some of our free lesson materials that you can use in your English lessons.
ESL Topics For Kids
- Alphabet and phonics
- Greetings and Introductions (Hello / Goodbye / What’s your name?)
- Feelings and Emotions (How are you?)
- Weather (How’s the weather? / What’s the weather like?)
- Colors (What color is it?)
- Numbers (How many? / How Much is it?)
- Adjectives (It’s big / small.)
- Food ( I like… / I don’t like…)
- Family ( This is my mother. / Who’s he/she?’)
- Jobs and Occupations (What does he/she do? / What do you want to be?)
- Classroom objects (What’s this? / Do you have a …?)
- Parts of the body
- Can / Can’t
- Prepositions ( on / in / under )
- Rooms of the House (Where’s dad? – He’s in the living room.)
- Days of the week (What day is it?)
- Sickness (I have a stomachache.)
- Clothes (Put on your jacket. / What is he wearing?)
- Descriptions (What does he/she look like?)
- Present Progressive Tense (What’s he/she doing?)
- Transportation (How do you come to school?)
- Telling The Time (What time is it?)
- School subjects (We have English class on Mondays)
- Sports (What are you good at?)
- Hobbies (What do you like to do in your free time?)
- Countable and Uncountable Nouns ( some / any)
- Comparatives and Superlatives
- Past Tense ( What did you do last weekend?)
- Directions ( Where is the supermarket?)